When it comes to continuing education for health care providers, Robard has you covered. We recently introduced a convenient way for health care providers to learn about pressing health issues and trending topics, especially those related to obesity, weight management and chronic disease. The best part? It doesn’t cost a dime, and it is available anywhere, anytime.
Check out Robard’s podcasts today! Whether you’re killing time in the office, or want to listen on the go, our podcasts can be listened to on any device, and are all under one hour in length. We’ve scoured the industry for featured presenters that are peers in the field with successful businesses and practices so that the information shared provides immense value to physicians and weight management businesses of any size and at any level.
Start listening now! There are three different ways you can start:
1. On a computer, visit www.SoundCloud.com and search for Robard Corporation. A list of the current podcasts will come up. Click play and enjoy!
2. On an Android tablet or mobile device: Download the SoundCloud app from the Google Play Store. Sign in or create an account. In SoundCloud, search for Robard Corporation for a list of current podcasts. Click the follow button for updates on new podcasts, listen, and enjoy!
3. On an Apple device: Look for the Podcasts app, which may already be on your device, or download it on iTunes. Search for Robard Corporation for a list of current podcasts. Listen and enjoy!
Current podcasts include:
• Obesity Bias and Discrimination and What We as Bariatricians Can Do About It
• Understanding Trauma - Healing Within a Changing Health Care System
• The Relationship of Obesity Treatment and Population Health Management
• The First Order of Business: Marketing in the Age of Rapid Distraction
• Policy Solutions for Obesity Prevention
• Brain Systems Underlying the Munchies
• Incorporating Medical Weight Loss into Your Practice or Hospital
Blog written by Vanessa Ramalho/Robard Corporation